- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- And more...
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Medical Billing Specialist
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
The selection of a suitable medical school must depend on the adopted approach. You must verify a progressive outlook from the certification course. There has to be the scope and inspiration to make it big in the healthcare industry. Start by verifying the course curriculum. The course overview must include umbrella understanding of the mechanism in healthcare hierarchy. A good course provides you the requisite fundamental training to assist doctors and surgeons with the treatment. The course also provides you with the understanding of medical billing and insurance. The training prepares you for complete integration with all the aspects of the healthcare industry.
The obvious accreditation
You must confirm the obvious. Although you may assume the accreditation of the certification program, yet you should verify it. The two major accreditation agencies are the CAAHEP and the ABHES. In addition, you have to verify medical assistant salary. In Alabama, it is around $43,000. You can find several medical assistant schools in Alabama. Major names include the Herzing University and the Fortis College. Other courses provide the certification training also. See the course fees and the program duration. You may be looking for an online training program offering a valid certificate. See whether you can find the right school. However, even with online trainings, there must be integration of practical aspects. The profession is not all theories! In fact, job responsibilities include practical application of theories in everyday challenges. You can consider paying a visit to medicalassistantschoolsedu.com for a comprehensive understanding of the profession.
Positive assistance approach
Verify this aspect in the course curriculum. See that the school instructs you on how to do your best for an overall positive treatment experience. The patient must be happy to return to the clinic in future medical needs. The assistant has to perform both administrative tasks and basic medical terms. The right course empowers the candidate with the required fundamentals. Following a methodical approach ensures you find the right one from the medical assistant schools in Alabama.