- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
The selection of a suitable medical school must depend on the adopted approach. You must verify a progressive outlook from the certification course. There has to be the scope and inspiration to make it big in the healthcare industry. Start by verifying the course curriculum. The course overview must include umbrella understanding of the mechanism in healthcare hierarchy. A good course provides you the requisite fundamental training to assist doctors and surgeons with the treatment. The course also provides you with the understanding of medical billing and insurance. The training prepares you for complete integration with all the aspects of the healthcare industry.
The obvious accreditation
You must confirm the obvious. Although you may assume the accreditation of the certification program, yet you should verify it. The two major accreditation agencies are the CAAHEP and the ABHES. In addition, you have to verify medical assistant salary. In Alabama, it is around $43,000. You can find several medical assistant schools in Alabama. Major names include the Herzing University and the Fortis College. Other courses provide the certification training also. See the course fees and the program duration. You may be looking for an online training program offering a valid certificate. See whether you can find the right school. However, even with online trainings, there must be integration of practical aspects. The profession is not all theories! In fact, job responsibilities include practical application of theories in everyday challenges. You can consider paying a visit to medicalassistantschoolsedu.com for a comprehensive understanding of the profession.
Positive assistance approach
Verify this aspect in the course curriculum. See that the school instructs you on how to do your best for an overall positive treatment experience. The patient must be happy to return to the clinic in future medical needs. The assistant has to perform both administrative tasks and basic medical terms. The right course empowers the candidate with the required fundamentals. Following a methodical approach ensures you find the right one from the medical assistant schools in Alabama.