WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
Whether you’re looking for a new career, or searching to enhance your current position, Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) can help kick-start your educational goals. Through a diverse, innovative mix of mechanical trades, transportation, health and wellness, as well as allied health programs, MTI has earned a reputation for excellence in meeting local community needs, in regards to its workforce.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
The medical assistant program can provide an effective headway into healthcare. If you value relief and care, then this can be the right career for you. Every aspect of the profession helps you to serve the community, and humanity in general. To excel in the profession, you need to have a professional endearing attitude. This can be highly challenging because of the highly stressful nature of the job. Any mistake in performance of duties can imply a life and death crisis. The assistant must know how to conduct basic medical tests and prepare reports. The doctor evaluates the treatment process based on these reports. Look for the program that teaches you about fundamental medical aspects.
Provides administrative training
You can locate many medical assistant schools in Arkansas. Undertake a comparative evaluation of a few selected programs. You need to look at the basic aspects of completing the program. Find out about the course structure and fees. Check the qualifications of the instructors. Assistants in Arkansas command a decent salary. The average pay scale of an assistant is $41,000. To access this decent and secure job, you need to find the right certification program. Find a course that lays equal stress on administrative training. Maintaining patient papers is a critical task. The assistant has to know the coding system for proper arrangement. The professionals also must have the idea about the appropriate insurance codes.
Scope for progress
Healthcare is a diverse field. Onc e you begin your career in medical assistance, you can diversify into various fields. You salary also grows with experience. However, you need to prepare for progress from the very beginning. Look for the certification program where they can provide a clear understanding of career advancement. Utilize this perspective to evaluate the curriculum of the medical assistant program. This can be an effective approach in deciding from the medical assistant schools in Arkansas.