- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Associate-Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
While selecting training programs, there are several critical aspects of decision. Any training has personal implications derived from professional understanding. Trainings influence your personality because you are incorporating fresh knowledge into your system. Therefore, make sure it is the best program. You deserve nothing less than that! Find out the different definitive aspects of a successful medical assistant program. You may want to verify the accreditation of the program first. The ABHES and the CAAHEP are responsible bodies for authorizing the programs. A license from any of them can suffice to prove the eligibility of a program. Review the course curriculum closely. See whether the core lessons align with your interpretation of how the job should be.
Confirm ethical corroboration
The right medical assistant program has a separate section on teaching medical ethics. The assistant has to ensure that patients receive the best attention. The assistant also interacts with patient’s families furnishing them the required information. Bringing both good news and bad news to patient’s families falls within professional responsibilities. The groundwork of medical ethics is essential to attend to these critical tasks. The professional also conducts required tests and sets up patient reports. These reports are crucial in the treatment process. The professional must learn the fundamentals of medical treatments to be able to prepare and interpret reports. You need to select the right school from the medical assistant schools in Colorado. The Community College and the Heritage University of Denver are two well-known centers.
See course details
To evaluate the course, check the framework. See whether the curriculum covers all critical aspects of performing the job. You must look for a balanced course, teaching the fundamentals of healthcare. You must be able to interpret your role in the flawless functioning of the healthcare system. As an assistant, you must be aware of all aspects of the system. You must know how to handle administrative tasks and insurance billing among other responsibilities. Use these evaluative aspects to identify the right course from medical assistant schools in Colorado. The average salary at the state stands at $38,000.