Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Certificate-Expanded Duties Dental Assisting
- And more...
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
While selecting training programs, there are several critical aspects of decision. Any training has personal implications derived from professional understanding. Trainings influence your personality because you are incorporating fresh knowledge into your system. Therefore, make sure it is the best program. You deserve nothing less than that! Find out the different definitive aspects of a successful medical assistant program. You may want to verify the accreditation of the program first. The ABHES and the CAAHEP are responsible bodies for authorizing the programs. A license from any of them can suffice to prove the eligibility of a program. Review the course curriculum closely. See whether the core lessons align with your interpretation of how the job should be.
Confirm ethical corroboration
The right medical assistant program has a separate section on teaching medical ethics. The assistant has to ensure that patients receive the best attention. The assistant also interacts with patient’s families furnishing them the required information. Bringing both good news and bad news to patient’s families falls within professional responsibilities. The groundwork of medical ethics is essential to attend to these critical tasks. The professional also conducts required tests and sets up patient reports. These reports are crucial in the treatment process. The professional must learn the fundamentals of medical treatments to be able to prepare and interpret reports. You need to select the right school from the medical assistant schools in Colorado. The Community College and the Heritage University of Denver are two well-known centers.
See course details
To evaluate the course, check the framework. See whether the curriculum covers all critical aspects of performing the job. You must look for a balanced course, teaching the fundamentals of healthcare. You must be able to interpret your role in the flawless functioning of the healthcare system. As an assistant, you must be aware of all aspects of the system. You must know how to handle administrative tasks and insurance billing among other responsibilities. Use these evaluative aspects to identify the right course from medical assistant schools in Colorado. The average salary at the state stands at $38,000.