WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Expanded Functions Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding Administrator
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Master of Science in Nursing
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
The medical assistant course is ideal for candidates trying to find a head-start in healthcare. The profession has several unique challenges. As an assistant, you have to be capable of handling all kinds of duties at a medical care facility. You can also find employment in community health care homes for seniors besides the hospitals. The assistant has to ensure the smooth flow of the treatment process. To get into the job, you need to pass the Certified Medical Assistant test. Before you appear for the CMA test, you need an adequate certification program. Look for a program with a comprehensive curriculum. See whether the course combines both practical and theoretical aspects. You have to know basic medical concepts clearly. You also have to perform administrative duties. Besides, you must have an understanding of insurance billing and coding.
Effective challenge preparation
You can find the job to be highly challenging. Dealing with emergency medical situations comes within your job responsibilities. You have to interact patiently and professionally with stressed relatives and acquaintances of the patient. You also have to prepare medical reports for the doctor to evaluate. The program must teach you how to handle medical equipments. There are several medical assistant schools in Delaware. The average salary of an assistant in the state is $39,000. The job can be an ideal solution if you are urgently looking for one. Speaking of urgency, verify the course duration. See that course teaches you the essentials in a condensed manner. The Harris School and the Delaware Technical and Community College at Wilmington are well-known institutions. You can find other good certification programs also.
Confirm essential parameters
You must validate certain essential parameters. Always look for an accredited program. The CAAHEP and the ABHES are the two national licensing bodies. Always confirm the existing validity of the license. In addition, you must look at the course fees. Compare the course fees and see whether you need financing assistance. Look for the school that has provisions for finance. You must also verify the curriculum accurately. See whether it combines both practical and theoretical training. These essential considerations are crucial in selecting from medical assistant schools in Delaware.