- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
The medical assistant course is ideal for candidates trying to find a head-start in healthcare. The profession has several unique challenges. As an assistant, you have to be capable of handling all kinds of duties at a medical care facility. You can also find employment in community health care homes for seniors besides the hospitals. The assistant has to ensure the smooth flow of the treatment process. To get into the job, you need to pass the Certified Medical Assistant test. Before you appear for the CMA test, you need an adequate certification program. Look for a program with a comprehensive curriculum. See whether the course combines both practical and theoretical aspects. You have to know basic medical concepts clearly. You also have to perform administrative duties. Besides, you must have an understanding of insurance billing and coding.
Effective challenge preparation
You can find the job to be highly challenging. Dealing with emergency medical situations comes within your job responsibilities. You have to interact patiently and professionally with stressed relatives and acquaintances of the patient. You also have to prepare medical reports for the doctor to evaluate. The program must teach you how to handle medical equipments. There are several medical assistant schools in Delaware. The average salary of an assistant in the state is $39,000. The job can be an ideal solution if you are urgently looking for one. Speaking of urgency, verify the course duration. See that course teaches you the essentials in a condensed manner. The Harris School and the Delaware Technical and Community College at Wilmington are well-known institutions. You can find other good certification programs also.
Confirm essential parameters
You must validate certain essential parameters. Always look for an accredited program. The CAAHEP and the ABHES are the two national licensing bodies. Always confirm the existing validity of the license. In addition, you must look at the course fees. Compare the course fees and see whether you need financing assistance. Look for the school that has provisions for finance. You must also verify the curriculum accurately. See whether it combines both practical and theoretical training. These essential considerations are crucial in selecting from medical assistant schools in Delaware.