- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
Our mission is to provide career focused education for the purpose of gaining entry-level employment and advancement opportunities which will empower college students to positively contribute to their communities.
- Medical Assistant - Associate
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Billing and Coding
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- And more...
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
- Nursing Assistant - Certificate of Completion
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.)
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (MPH)
You need to identify the right medical assistant school in Georgia. The certification program must prepare you well to take the national level CMA test. To confirm this, you must check various crucial factors of identifying the right program. Start at the basics. However, if you are prioritizing low tuition fees as a selection criterion, it is tricky. Often, the courses offering training for less do not even have accreditations. Therefore, always check whether the program can provide valid certificates. Look for licensing from ABHES and CAAHEP. A license from any one of these must suffice. Then, check the course duration. Look for a few months into training. A course that completes in one month may not be the best program. There is a lot to learn to start your career in medical assistance.
Ensure practical aspect
Look for the course that provides adequate practical training. Although training in real world situation can be difficult, yet look for simulated practical environments. You have to attend surgeries as assistants. You have to know the various protocols of arranging a surgery. You also have to attend to patient inquiries at the reception. This is often a stressful position because no one visits hospitals without anxiety. You have to maintain treatment records of all patients under your supervision. You must have a knack to provide individual attention. Look for training in medical ethics at the medical assistant schools in Georgia. There are quite a few schools at the state. The Atlanta Technical College and the Augusta Technical College are good schools. There are several others.
Confirm empathic approach
Confirm the quality of training based on empathic approach. The course must prepare you to handle vulnerable human emotions in medical situations. You have to ensure that the treatment process continues perfectly. You have to act as a communication bridge between the doctor and the patient’s family. See whether industry professionals deliver the training at the course. Verifying these essentials can effectively assist in finding from the medical assistant schools in Georgia. The average salary for trained professionals stands at $48,000 in the state.