- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assisting
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
You need to pay attention to the curriculum while reviewing the medical assistant schools. Look for courses that offer a descriptive program to help you get a clear idea. Whenever you have any doubts about the program, contact the course administrator to clarify. The program must have provisions for both medical and administrative healthcare jobs. You can also look whether the courses are available online. However, whether it is online or in the classroom, you must always verify the licensing. Otherwise, the certificate holds no real value. The ABHES and the CAAHEP are the two licensing bodies for providing courses in medical assistance.
Ensure individual attention
While choosing the course you must have the assurance of receiving individual attention. Understanding and memorizing fundamental medical terms and procedures requires time. Besides, it is not all about learning in theory. You have to be able to apply the course ideas into practice. You have to encounter stressful situations on a daily basis. See that the course has a proper training system to oversee your initiation into healthcare. Look at student reviews of the various medical assistant schools in Idaho. The Brigham Young University, the Carrington College and the brown Mackie College offer the degree. There are other schools also. Undertake comparative evaluation to declassify the schools.
Talk with mentor
Make it a point to talk with the school mentor. You can easily evaluate the individual attention aspect by this conversation. Clarify the confusions that you have. Also, do not hesitate to confirm the qualifications and experience of the mentor. Ask about the future prospects of the job. See whether the school can provide you further training in healthcare (if you need any). Inquire about the classroom size. Small classes may mean proper individual attention span. These essential parameters can effectively help to decide from medical assistant schools in Idaho. The average salary in Idaho stands at $28,000.