WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You need to pay attention to the curriculum while reviewing the medical assistant schools. Look for courses that offer a descriptive program to help you get a clear idea. Whenever you have any doubts about the program, contact the course administrator to clarify. The program must have provisions for both medical and administrative healthcare jobs. You can also look whether the courses are available online. However, whether it is online or in the classroom, you must always verify the licensing. Otherwise, the certificate holds no real value. The ABHES and the CAAHEP are the two licensing bodies for providing courses in medical assistance.
Ensure individual attention
While choosing the course you must have the assurance of receiving individual attention. Understanding and memorizing fundamental medical terms and procedures requires time. Besides, it is not all about learning in theory. You have to be able to apply the course ideas into practice. You have to encounter stressful situations on a daily basis. See that the course has a proper training system to oversee your initiation into healthcare. Look at student reviews of the various medical assistant schools in Idaho. The Brigham Young University, the Carrington College and the brown Mackie College offer the degree. There are other schools also. Undertake comparative evaluation to declassify the schools.
Talk with mentor
Make it a point to talk with the school mentor. You can easily evaluate the individual attention aspect by this conversation. Clarify the confusions that you have. Also, do not hesitate to confirm the qualifications and experience of the mentor. Ask about the future prospects of the job. See whether the school can provide you further training in healthcare (if you need any). Inquire about the classroom size. Small classes may mean proper individual attention span. These essential parameters can effectively help to decide from medical assistant schools in Idaho. The average salary in Idaho stands at $28,000.