- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
You have to follow a methodical approach to select the right medical assistant school. You can get a diploma degree in some schools. Other schools offer you an associate’s degree. The certification courses are also very popular. You need to evaluate the pros and cons of these degrees to select the right one. Always ensure that you are making a choice based on the crucial parameters of selection. The course must equip you with basics of attending to patients. You do not have the job of a nurse. But, you have to learn about conducting fundamental medical procedures. This gives your profession a greater area of coverage than just handling administrative duties. However, the administrative tasks are also critically crucial. You have to find the course that trains you on handling helpdesk responsibilities.
Ensure best attention
Ensure that the course diverts the best attention in nourishing your caregiving skills. You must review the course curriculum of the medical assistant schools in Indiana. See whether the program includes a section on healthcare ethics. The school must also train you in handling administrative tasks. You have to know about insurance billing and coding in healthcare. Also, inquire about the course fees. However, you need to be alert to avoid selecting programs without accreditation. Look for an authorization from any of the two licensing bodies, the ABHES and the CAAHEP. The average salary of professionals in Indiana stands at $41,000. You can get jobs in hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
Evaluate the curriculum
Evaluate the curriculum critically. Look for any discrepancies in the program. Find the course that provides the most comprehensive coverage into the field. You must learn the basics of anatomy and physiology to be able to work. You have to conduct medical tests. For that, you need special training. The Davenport University and the Medtech College are two major institutions in the state. There are several other medical assistant schools in Indiana.