- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Deciding on a career in medical assistance can provide a very useful access point into healthcare. Medical assistants earn a decent salary and have several critical job responsibilities. However, you need to undertake a Certified Medical Assistant test. You must find a suitable certification program providing you with the required training. There are different parameters of finding the right training program. You must ensure making a good decision. Look at the different parameters with the perspective of caregiving. Find the programs that equip you with the necessary knowledge on ensuring patient relief. Obviously, you are not the doctor or nurse! However, you can still guarantee patient relief within your capabilities.
The primary aspects
Evaluate the various course criteria at the medical assistant schools in Kansas. You can locate several schools spread in different cities. Find out the one that is most convenient to attend. The Coffeeyville Community College and the Heritage University are two schools providing the degrees. There are other programs also. Filter the courses based on fees and duration. However, you must be wary about selecting very short courses. Choosing cheap courses may also prove to be a loss. These schools often do not have the necessary accreditation. Look for validation from CAAHEP or ABHES.
Dedicated professional impetus
You must see that the curriculum places significant importance on offering dedicated service. In healthcare, urgent decisions regarding life and death are quite common. You have to deal with highly stressful situations on a daily basis. You have to stay calm and comforting to assist patient’s families. The course must prepare you to handle medical billing and coding work. You may also have to attend inquiries at the helpdesk. Find the right program from the medical assistant schools in Kansas. The average salary in the state is at $38,000. You can get jobs in hospitals, clinics and community healthcare facilities. There are also great prospects of job growth in this profession.