- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assisting, Associates Degree
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
Antonelli College has been a well-known member of the visual arts community in Cincinnati, Ohio, since 1947. Our mission is to empower individuals by providing quality, focused education and the development of life-changing skills.
The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual.
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing Specialist
Making the right decision is often about the right alignment. You must have a clear idea on your expectations to achieve it. The medical assistance course content must align with your ideas about the profession. It does not matter if you do not have professional experience in healthcare. Look for corroboration with your concept. The fundamental concept of healthcare is to provide patient relief. This is the basis of every aspect of the industry. So, you need to find the course that prioritizes the system of relief. You have to attend the requirements of relief from both ends of the care spectrum. At one end, you have the doctor or the surgeon needing your assistance. At the other end, you have the patient’s family looking for the latest update on the patient’s health.
Decode the curriculum
Set a list of medical assistant schools in Kentucky. Look at the different curriculums with a competitive perspective. Find out the differences and the common aspects of the various courses. This approach provides you important insights on why a particular course is unique from the others. The Spencerian College and the Bluegrass Community and Technical College are two major institutions for training. However, you need to decide between an associate’s degree and a certification. Some courses also offer diplomas. Review the course structures to identify the essential aspects of the program.
Cultivating fundamental ethics
See whether the course places importance on cultivating the fundamentals on providing healthcare. There are different administrative tasks apart from ensuring direct patient comfort. These tasks include filling up health insurance forms with the appropriate codes. You also have to undertake helpdesk responsibilities. You must be ready to work in stressful situations often stretching the regular office hours. Evaluate the training on these aspects. Talk with the course counselors to estimate the eligibility. This can be crucial in selecting from the medical assistant schools in Kentucky.