- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- And more...
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assisting, Associates Degree
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Making the right decision is often about the right alignment. You must have a clear idea on your expectations to achieve it. The medical assistance course content must align with your ideas about the profession. It does not matter if you do not have professional experience in healthcare. Look for corroboration with your concept. The fundamental concept of healthcare is to provide patient relief. This is the basis of every aspect of the industry. So, you need to find the course that prioritizes the system of relief. You have to attend the requirements of relief from both ends of the care spectrum. At one end, you have the doctor or the surgeon needing your assistance. At the other end, you have the patient’s family looking for the latest update on the patient’s health.
Decode the curriculum
Set a list of medical assistant schools in Kentucky. Look at the different curriculums with a competitive perspective. Find out the differences and the common aspects of the various courses. This approach provides you important insights on why a particular course is unique from the others. The Spencerian College and the Bluegrass Community and Technical College are two major institutions for training. However, you need to decide between an associate’s degree and a certification. Some courses also offer diplomas. Review the course structures to identify the essential aspects of the program.
Cultivating fundamental ethics
See whether the course places importance on cultivating the fundamentals on providing healthcare. There are different administrative tasks apart from ensuring direct patient comfort. These tasks include filling up health insurance forms with the appropriate codes. You also have to undertake helpdesk responsibilities. You must be ready to work in stressful situations often stretching the regular office hours. Evaluate the training on these aspects. Talk with the course counselors to estimate the eligibility. This can be crucial in selecting from the medical assistant schools in Kentucky.