- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assistant - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
You need to find a suitable medical assistant training to gain a healthy access to healthcare. A medical assistant in Louisiana can earn in the range of $36,000. There are several job opportunities as healthcare facilities continue to look for trained professionals. As a certified assistant, you can command a stable salary and ensure a secured job. However, you have to be adept at handling various medical situations on a daily basis. As an assistant, you have to look at critical details of ensuring best patient relief. At the same time, you have to undertake administrative responsibilities. Your contributions are essential in the flawless movement of the healthcare circle. Find the course that helps you to contribute with a mission.
Confirm course certification
You must be looking for an efficient training program at Louisiana. See whether the course offers you a valid degree. For this, you must check the course accreditation. Look at the licensure from either CAAHEP or ABHES. In addition, you may want to undertake the course at a reputed program. Check the performance of various programs. Inquire about the percentage of students who clear the CMA test at the first go. This gives you an idea about selecting from the medical assistant schools in Louisiana. There are several available programs in the state. You must decide between a certification degree and an associate’s degree. The MedVance Institute and the Herzing University are two major schools offering the training.
Check course structure
Always proceed after evaluating the course structure. See the various aspects that you need to learn. You must receive fundamental training on anatomy, physiology and pharmacology. You must also check whether the course covers administrative responsibilities. The training must also include understanding of surgery protocol and handling complicated medical equipments. Verifying these parameters can effectively ensure the best school from medical assistant schools in Louisiana.