At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Dental Assistant
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Veterinary Technology
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- AS - Respiratory Care
- And more...
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Healthcare continues to be a major employer. As the scopes of healthcare constantly expand, there is always a huge requirement for trained professionals. Securing a medical assistance job may be just the right access point you are considering. This can effectively lead you to have a stable career. The assistant has to appear in a national level Certified Medical Assistant test. This means that after passing the test, you are open to find a job anywhere. Besides, it does not take long to get a job because the course is never much long. Once you complete a suitable training program, you can easily access jobs anywhere. So, proceed by finding the right school in Massachusetts. There are several essential aspects of selecting the right school.
See past records
You can find many medical assistant schools in Massachusetts. Selecting from them is easy when you have clear parameters. While you are evaluating established schools, look for past records from the institution. Just checking the pass-out rate is not sufficient. You have to look for placement records also. So, inquire with the schools about these parameters. See whether the college can provide you statistics on student placements. The Bristol Community College and the Health Training Center are two major institutions in the state. You can also find quite a few other places.
Confirm big picture
See whether the school can help to realize your position in the dynamics of the healthcare hierarchy. You get the advantage of receiving both medical and administrative training at a good course. However, you must verify that it is a good course. So, look at the different parameters of selection. Find out the outreach of the course curriculum. It must cover all fundamental ethics of a healthcare profession, including a section on ethics. These essential aspects can effectively assist in categorizing the medical assistant schools in Massachusetts. The average salary at the state is $36,000.