- 70+ years of helping students start careers in Health Sciences, Business & Information Technology, Automotive, Skilled Trades, and more.
- This year, Lincoln schools around the country have made more than $15 million in scholarship funds available to qualified students.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media, and offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- Schools include Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England, with 30 campuses in 15 states across the U.S.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Dental Chairside Assistant, Certificate
- Health Information Coding, Certificate
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Practical Nursing (LPN)-CERT
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Veterinary Technology
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Healthcare continues to be a major employer. As the scopes of healthcare constantly expand, there is always a huge requirement for trained professionals. Securing a medical assistance job may be just the right access point you are considering. This can effectively lead you to have a stable career. The assistant has to appear in a national level Certified Medical Assistant test. This means that after passing the test, you are open to find a job anywhere. Besides, it does not take long to get a job because the course is never much long. Once you complete a suitable training program, you can easily access jobs anywhere. So, proceed by finding the right school in Massachusetts. There are several essential aspects of selecting the right school.
See past records
You can find many medical assistant schools in Massachusetts. Selecting from them is easy when you have clear parameters. While you are evaluating established schools, look for past records from the institution. Just checking the pass-out rate is not sufficient. You have to look for placement records also. So, inquire with the schools about these parameters. See whether the college can provide you statistics on student placements. The Bristol Community College and the Health Training Center are two major institutions in the state. You can also find quite a few other places.
Confirm big picture
See whether the school can help to realize your position in the dynamics of the healthcare hierarchy. You get the advantage of receiving both medical and administrative training at a good course. However, you must verify that it is a good course. So, look at the different parameters of selection. Find out the outreach of the course curriculum. It must cover all fundamental ethics of a healthcare profession, including a section on ethics. These essential aspects can effectively assist in categorizing the medical assistant schools in Massachusetts. The average salary at the state is $36,000.