- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assisting
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Healthcare is one of the most responsible sectors of the system. It ensures the foundation of a healthy community. It is the source of life for hundreds of patients undergoing critical medical treatments. It is also one of the biggest generators of national revenue. This sector presents ample career prospects for aspirants with the persistence of staying collected in duress. You need specialized professional training to enter into the healthcare system. Short-term trainings can also ensure your inclusion in the system. The medical assistance training can be an effective way to gain access. This training is ideal for aspirants keen to know about the fundamentals of the health system.
Enquire core values
Before you enquire about the core values, you must have clear ideas on them. The entire system stands on the foundation of providing patient relief on all aspects. So, the medical facilities have latest equipments for accurate examinations and diagnosis. The doctors and surgeons give their best to provide relief from distress to patients. The insurance companies ensure that the patient does not have to undergo extra financial burden. You have to work in accordance to this core value. So, you need to find a training facility that accepts its importance. You have to pick from the various medical assistant schools in Nevada.
Efficient administrative training
Find the course that helps you to chisel your administrative skills. You have to work as an enforcer of regulation at the hospital premises. You have to be an example of good conduct. Your ideal attitude must be able to inspire others to abide by facility regulations. You may have to attend patient calls at the helpdesk. Also, you need to follow individual patient treatment plans. You must be able to set medication schedules for patients on lifesaver drugs. The Academy of Healing Arts and Prima Medical Institute at Las Vegas are two major schools. You can also find other medical assistant schools in Nevada. Check and compare the various facilities to decide the next destination of your career.