Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Pursue your education with Platt College (Oklahoma). We offer hands-on training programs in the culinary arts, allied health, and nursing fields.
*Programs vary by location.
*High school diploma or GED required.
*Licensed by OBPVS.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
There are many things to learn before you jumpstart your career as a medical assistant. An assistant is responsible for guaranteeing the smooth functioning of the healthcare facility. He/she has to undertake diverse challenges on a daily basis. Besides medical complications, the facility has to work in resolving administrative bottlenecks. Critical situations may develop any time, and the professional must have the calmness to handle highly charged situations. He/she has to ensure tacitly that the facility does not face occupational obstructions. This implies that the professional must have the necessary training to handle volatile situations. You can obtain the training at any good program in Oklahoma. There are quite a few of these programs. So, decide according to the critical considerations.
Presence of a condensed course
You have to look for a condensed course for imparting the training. The course structure must be able to provide effective coverage on various critical aspects. The course must include bioethics in its curriculum apart from providing fundamental medical training. The application of medical laws is yet another field that must receive adequate coverage. To proceed methodically, begin by classifying the medical assistant schools in Oklahoma. Base your gradation on aspects like tuition fees and course length. See the condensation corroboration of the curriculum. In other words, the short duration must not be an impediment in imparting the knowledge fundamentals.
Understanding medical terms
As a medical assistant, you need to be aware of the various usual physical procedures. You need to be able to recognize the terms to provide effective medical care. As there are so many branches in medicine, understanding the basic terms can take up crucial duration. Find the course that effectively teaches you the basics of the profession. Look up the course overview at the medical assistant schools in Oklahoma. The Tulsa Community College and the Everest College are two major schools offering the certification training.