- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College’s Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Health Care Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
There are many things to learn before you jumpstart your career as a medical assistant. An assistant is responsible for guaranteeing the smooth functioning of the healthcare facility. He/she has to undertake diverse challenges on a daily basis. Besides medical complications, the facility has to work in resolving administrative bottlenecks. Critical situations may develop any time, and the professional must have the calmness to handle highly charged situations. He/she has to ensure tacitly that the facility does not face occupational obstructions. This implies that the professional must have the necessary training to handle volatile situations. You can obtain the training at any good program in Oklahoma. There are quite a few of these programs. So, decide according to the critical considerations.
Presence of a condensed course
You have to look for a condensed course for imparting the training. The course structure must be able to provide effective coverage on various critical aspects. The course must include bioethics in its curriculum apart from providing fundamental medical training. The application of medical laws is yet another field that must receive adequate coverage. To proceed methodically, begin by classifying the medical assistant schools in Oklahoma. Base your gradation on aspects like tuition fees and course length. See the condensation corroboration of the curriculum. In other words, the short duration must not be an impediment in imparting the knowledge fundamentals.
Understanding medical terms
As a medical assistant, you need to be aware of the various usual physical procedures. You need to be able to recognize the terms to provide effective medical care. As there are so many branches in medicine, understanding the basic terms can take up crucial duration. Find the course that effectively teaches you the basics of the profession. Look up the course overview at the medical assistant schools in Oklahoma. The Tulsa Community College and the Everest College are two major schools offering the certification training.