WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
You must signify the approach in making the decision to pursue a suitable assistant training program. The approach must have its base in balanced and positive understanding of the various dynamics in healthcare. Both patient relief and hospital administration must receive their due importance at the course curriculum. The medical assistant has to be aware of the different decisive parameters of ensuring a positive treatment experience. In fact, the complete encompass of the treatment must include positive participation from the professional. The professional must see that the hospital continues to perform effectively even in the face of challenges.
Positive resolution of issues
Issues may develop anytime. As an assistant, you must ensure positive clarification of these bottlenecks. To achieve this, you need to have a strong foundation on bioethics and medical laws. You must also be able to guide patient families through the hassles of admission paperwork. After admitting the patient, you have to guarantee individual attention to each person. You have to conduct fundamental medical examinations and prepare patient reports. These reports hold critical value in taking forward the treatment. You have to provide the necessary emotional support to patients. Find the right school that includes a section on medical ethics. These crucial considerations can assist in selecting from the medical assistant schools in Oregon.
Positive return experience
Find suitable school from medical assistant schools in Oklahoma based on positive experiences. The patient family must not hesitate in visiting the same healthcare facility. The schools in Oregon include the Clackamas Community College and the Columbia George Community College. You can also consider other schools in the state. Also, see the aspects like course duration and tuition fees in deciding the relevant suitability. The program must be able to impart quality training at reasonable prices. Speaking of costs, you may need to enquire about the availability of financing facilities at the training program.