Learning is never achieved by chance, it is achieved by diligence and ardor. For the first time ever, Medical Assistant Schools Edu would be helping one outstanding college student by giving away $1500 scholarship.
- Interested applicants should be currently enrolled in a college or university, or will be enrolling next semester.
- Must have no failing grades in the most recent academic year.
- Must be willing to prove why he should receive the scholarship.
- Must be currently residing in the United States of America.
Details of the essay:
Write an essay of at least 500 words about the following topic:
“What is the future of the medical assistant field?”
Some believe that it is not as important as the nursing field. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Essay must have a title
- Font size 11
- Font style Calibri
- Must be in .docx or .doc file format
Aside from the essay, here are the other things a candidate needs to submit
- Completed application form
- Official Transcript of Records
- Written consent that you are allowing Medical Assistant Schools Edu to use your essay as a part of your evaluation as a candidate
- Whole body picture with green background wearing a corporate attire to be sent in a JPEG or PNG file
- Valid student identification card
For submission of requirements visit : http://medicalassistantschoolsedu.com/scholarship-application/
When can applicants submit their application and essay?
Interested applicants can submit their essays together with all the requirements starting from DATE TIME
When is the deadline of application?
All entries should be submitted before JULY 31, 2015 12:00AM MST. Any application submitted after the deadline will not be considered for evaluation and judging.
Who will judge the essays?
How will the essays be judged?
The winner will be determined based on the following:
- Coherence and cohesion
When and where will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced on August 12,2015 and will be posted at our website:
How about the applicant’s privacy?
Medical Assistant Schools Edu will not share any personal information that will be obtained from the applicants. All information will be treated with strict confidentiality and will not be sold or disclosed to a third party group.
How will you contact the winner?
All applicants should make sure to complete the application form accurately and to include a contact number or email. Applications with missing information will not be considered for evaluation and judging of essays.