- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- AS Health Science
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technician
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- AOS Medical Assisting - Management Concentration
- AOS Medical Assisting - Clinical Concentration
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (MPH)
- Public Health (BS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Gerontology
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
You need to focus your attention to find a suitable course for gaining access to the ambit of healthcare. There are several courses available. One of the most popular courses is the medical assistance training. The assistant has to undertake several crucial duties at the healthcare center. The profession also offers decent rewards, with salary in the state ranging at $40,000. To command this income, you must complete an effective program on hospital administration. The program must commit to a comprehensive coverage. Just performing administrative duties is not enough. You require a critical understanding of various medical procedures. In fact, you must be capable of conducting the usual medical tests and prepare patient reports. Find the program that instructs you to handle these tasks with confidence.
Provisions for totalistic training
Since the responsibilities are diverse, you must find a course covering all of them. There must be useful provisions for totalistic training. So, you have to have confidence in assisting the surgeon in the operation room. You must also have the understanding of insurance coding to help patients in claiming their health policies. In addition, you have to oversee the admission and discharge of patients from the hospital. Your responsibilities continue even after the patient leaves the hospital. You have to see that the patient abides by dietary restrictions and drugs schedule to ensure complete recovery. Make your choice from the available medical assistant schools in North Carolina.
Constant dedicated approach
The medical assistant schools in South Carolina must be able to deliver a constant dedicated approach to the treatment process. The professional has to integrate completely with the diverse responsibilities of the job. The assistant must be aware of the basic ideas behind key medical disciplines. You need to find the course providing training on various aspects. The disciplines must include neurology, physiology and pharmacology among others.